We launched Women of Power TECH in 2020 as our inaugural virtual conference, with sessions, workshops, and coaching designed to help you identify new trends and gain the digital upskilling necessary to advance across an array of tech-driven industries. We’re back with two days of learning and insight to help you continue to innovate and execute.
This year you’ll find two distinct tracks:
- an executive track filled with career opportunities in STEM and solutions for the common obstacles Black women face getting their foot in the door, working in tech, and advancing their careers
- an entrepreneur track that gives startups and small business owners the info they need to leverage the advantages technology offers, from Web 3.0 to venture capital funding
2021 & 2020 SESSION VIDEOS
Frequently Asked Questions
- Get information about company's’ culture , objectives and values.
- Interact with employers / recruiters and get interviewed through chat and video conference.
- View fresh and exciting jobs from top employers
- Apply directly to available jobs